This is one of those crafting projects that can certainly be done without a template, but as we get asked for them a lot, we though it’s best to include one (you can grab it at the end of the tutorial) and also explain how to make one without the use of the template. It’s really simple.
This card has just enough room on it to also scribble your very own personal message on it. Kind and warm words for a friend. Silly and adorable for the secret crush. Kind and from the heart words for mother’s day. There’s a ton of options and whatever the occasion may be, this tulip pop up cards will always be well received.
What you need
- ur printable template (you can grab it at the very end of this tutorial)
- construction paper for heart (pinks, reds or any color really)
- paper for flower (any color) regular print paper or construction paper are both ok
- green paper or green marker
- Paper clips are great to hold the cards closed shut.
Watch the Video Tutorial
Source : www.easypeasyandfun.com